My Studio!!!

Ok so here is the progress of the studio! We had to start from scratch and I am telling you, it has been a job! I am also kicking myself for not getting a picture before the insulation was done! AGH! So My stepdad did all the electrical, then we hired out the insulation.


Then we had some buddies and family help sheet rock! So this is them hard at work! Thanks for all your help!

My awesome hubby who has been so supportive and so willing to help!

All there progress!! Yay!


Then we hired out the tape and texture because it was a big job!

My sweet child wanting to help!

Painted white with the electricity working with lights! Also check out the flooring!!


Adding color!



This has been the cause of many sleepless nights! My friend and I have been painting many coats to come up with this! I might add a few more things but I am not quite sure! I think it turned out pretty good considering we have never done anything like it before! So. thank you Sarah for your help!

I need to take a picture of the whole thing now that it is all done!! Woot Woot! It is almost time to celebrate!

Comments

Popular Posts