Changes!

I am so excited! So Since it is a new year there is going to be a few changes, mainly to do with marketing and some price changes! Right now I am putting all my energy into making my business more efficient to allow me to spend more time with my family, which is the highest of my priorities. I have had an AMAZING year and have learned and grown so much as a photographer and a person. I truly have the best clients ever and would not be able to do what I love without all of your support! SO THANK YOU!!!

This brings me to my next point! My family means the world to me and now that I feel I have put my whole heart into my Studio and business, worked an insane amount of late night hours married to the computer; I know it is time to move to the next level! My pricing will be going up starting at $60 per hour. I know this is not going to be easy for everyone however I need to make this worthwhile for my family and myself. This is my passion but it is also my livelihood so for the amount of time and money that I have invested in my studio, upkeep on equipment, props, etc…It is a must needed change. With all that said, I am excited for the new year and to see what 2012 brings for my business.

Comments

Popular Posts